– Closed Session
- ADDITIONS TO THE AGENDA
Items identified after the preparation of the agenda for which there is a need to take immediate action. Two-thirds vote requires for consideration. (Government Code Section 54954.2(b)(2))
- CALL TO ORDER CLOSED SESSION
- ADJOURNMENT OF CLOSED SESSION
– Public Meeting
- RECONVENE PUBLIC SESSION
- INVOCATIONAL PRAYER
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- ADDITIONS/REVISIONS OF AGENDA
Public Hearing for visitors who wish to speak on a subject not on the board agenda. Fifteen minutes will be reserved for the members of the public to address the Board on items not listed on the agenda and within the jurisdiction of this Board. Speakers are limited to 3 minutes. The School Board is prohibited by law from taking any action on matters discussed that are not on the agenda, and no adverse conclusions should be drawn if the Board does not respond to the public comment time. If you wish to address the Board, please state your name and address.
- ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF VISITORS
- CLOSED SESSION REPORTABLE ACTIONS
(GOVERNMENT CODE SECTION 54957.1)
- CONSENT AGENDA
Items listed under the consent agenda are considered to be routine and are acted on by the Board in one motion. There is no discussion of these items prior to Board vote unless a member of the Board, staff or public requests specific items to be considered and discussed separately and/or removed from the Consent Agenda prior to the adoption of the Agenda.
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- Approval of minutes
- OLD BUSINESS
- 2018–2019 Audit report and Non-Profit Tax filing Update – Roger reporting
- NEW BUSINESS
- English Language Authorization Waiver for High school Career Tech Education Teacher, Deborah McGraw – Roger reporting.
- INFORMATION AND REPORTS
- Cash Flow Report – Roger
- School Update reports – Tera, Jamie, Jessica
- P.A.C. report –
- Oxford Trip – Roger reporting.
- ADVANCED PLANNING
- SUGGESTED FUTURE AGENDA ITEM